KV&O RS11 #431 switching out a couple bad orders.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Work Train (Part 1) ST&D Crane Tender.

I have a few universal mills cars laying around and didn't know what to do with them. I have enough slab cars and I plan on using one for a shoving platform. While looking at the layout I seen a couple 200 ton Tyco cranes that I redid a while back. Add grab iron filled in the front where the couple was and install a Kadee type couplers. They did not have a crane tender so, I went to work building one. They may have built for mill services but with a little work, they can be used for just about anything. They still need to be lettered but I like how it turned out. The ladders are from Plastruct. The blocking is from cut down match sticks. Like always I'm open to suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment