At first, I thought about modeling four locomotives like in the pictures of the four German locomotives but decided on two due to space available on the layout. The next task was to fine locomotives I could use. I ended up using two Tyco 0-8-0 locomotives. I measured the length of track for the locomotive to sit on then decided on how long I wanted the base for the project to be built one. By working off the pictures that Rolf sent to me. I built the front platforms added piping and build a plat for that span across to both locomotives and between the locomotives and tenders, and added the coaling guard between the tenders. Next will be handrails and additional piping.