KV&O RS11 #431 switching out a couple bad orders.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Railfanning January 16 2017

Good friend Drayton Blackgrove owner of Delay in Block Production came over and ran his GP30 High nose on the KV&O. I will have to say this was the first time I have had someone bring their own power to run on my layout. It was nice to also get to talk to another model railroader in person. The lowered level of the layout is getting completed enough that multiple operators can run trains.

I did notice the aisle around the transfer table and north end of Black Mountain Yard can be a problem with multiple operators due to being kind of narrow.

I was also impressed with the GP30 with WOW Sound from TCS. I have a few locomotives with sound but none compared to WOW sound.

Here is D&S GP30 #2570 cutting off the empty coal train so the KV&O SD40-2 1259 can take it up the Leatherwood Branch loaded at Blue Diamond Loadout.


No comments:

Post a Comment