Been working on this little project for a couple months. A heat cover that will fit on a Tyco/Mantua culvert car. Yes, I still use cheap cars on my layout. With a little tweaking, they run great and look heavy duty. First thing I did was remove the hook horn couples from the trucks and attached Kadee #5 to the car body, and work on the wheelsets to make them free rolling. Next, I started on the heat cover. I have seen different types so I didn't really model after any particulate one. When I first built the hood it was 1/4 inch higher and didn't look right. Once I cut it down I just used random details to help how the car looks.